Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Poop Detector

There's that saying that everyone has a thousand ideas for a new invention every year but don't act on them. I have a brilliant one that I just need someone to figure out how to make it for me. I would like my baby monitor to have a poop detection feature. I know it sounds crazy and a little gross but bare with me.

We are in the middle of nap/sleep training (more on that later). I put G in her bed for her two hour or longer afternoon nap. Often she wakes up after 45 minutes screaming. It's hard for me to know if this is a "I'm pooppy" cry or "I don't like being in here alone" cry. If there was a poop detection feature that would make it sooo much easier.

Anyone else agree with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment