Tuesday, December 9, 2014

RSV Round Two

The Chapman house continues to be on quarantine. Yesterday Genevieve was diagnosed with RSV.

She had started coughing on Thursday evening which got progressively worse over the weekend and a runny nose developed. I was really hoping that was it. On Sunday afternoon when she woke up from her nap she had a fever. Tylenol and Motrin are keeping the fever in check. She does a pretty good job of taking the medicine.

She's handling being sick pretty well. She just wants to sit in my lap. She really hasn't eaten a thing. I know she's sick when she didn't want to eat the chocolate milkshake I got her yesterday.

Many prayers that Josh and I don't get it!

Luckily, Eleanor seems to have made a full recovery. She still coughs occasionally but the doctor warned that she might cough for weeks afterwards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment