Friday, June 8, 2012

Hips Don't Lie - Take Two

With the weather being so nice I get jealous of all the people I see out and about running. I have really missed it and cannot wait to get back into it once Cider is born. However, for the past week I would be happy if I could walk without pain. Cider has shifted and is now putting pressure on the nerve that is connected to my left hip. When I walk it pretty much feels like someone stabbed me with a steak knife. Everyone makes note of the fact that I'm starting to waddle. It is not the baby weight, it is the pain.

I am getting so excited for her big arrival. My due date is seven weeks away; however, full term is only four weeks away. So scary to believe that next month we will have a baby at some point. We are slowly getting ready for her arrival. I have my last shower tomorrow. After that we will beginning figuring out what we have and what we still need to buy (and probably what we need to return, sorry guys). As well as setting things up and putting them where they go.

At my shower last week, I received the mirror for the car that allows me to see Cider in her seat while I am driving. It also plays music and lights up for the baby's benefit. I was really excited about it so I put the batteries in and installed it into my car. It has been in there ever since. Last Sunday, Josh thought we should start practicing taking the car seat with us. Imagine the looks people would give us if we showed up with a stuffed animal in an infant car seat. They would probably think we need to be committed. No worries, we did not really take the seat with us. Whenever I am leaving the house, I do tell Daisy that she is in charge of the baby while we are gone. Maybe we can train her to a dog nanny like in Peter Pan.



33 Weeks and 4 Days...

No comments:

Post a Comment