I am not sure I have ever mentioned it on this blog, but I have the best set of preschool moms. They have been a great group of women that I have loved getting to know this past school year. Ever since I announced I was pregnant they have been extremely supportive, caring and generous. I do not think a day goes by that everyone of them asks how my pregnancy is going.
Last Wednesday night they got together and through me (and another expecting mom) a baby shower. I had a lovely evening with them - chatting and eating. Three plus hours on a school night just flew by.
To the preschool moms - Thank you for everything you have provided us with this past year. I have been so blessed by all you women. I am so luckily to have had you all as class moms this past school year. I am so thankful for your friendships and all your wisdom. I hope we will get to see each other in the future. Want to grab some coffee at Buzz?
33 Weeks and 1 Day...
No comments:
Post a Comment