Thursday, July 12, 2012

I Thought My Water Broke, But...

On Tuesday I was having lunch with one of my former preschoolers, his mom, and one year old little sister. It was a wonderful lunch and I had a great time catching up with them. At the end of lunch I was holding the little sister on my lap, when all of the sudden I felt water dripping down my leg. My heart completely stopped for a minute. I thought my water had broke...... But then I realized based on how I was sitting there was no way that was possible because I was only feeling it from the kneecap down. Turns out the little sister had completely soaked through her diaper. It was not the first time I have been peed on and I am assuming it will not be the last.

False alarm. Still more waiting.

Week 38 Day 1

No comments:

Post a Comment