Thursday, July 12, 2012

Oh Mr. SandMan

Mr. Sandman bring me a dream...

Reminder to self: Must not take a nap. Must not take a nap. Must not take a zzzzzzz.

Now that we are in the final stretch before Baby Cider makes her appearance, everyone tells me to take it easy and get plenty of rest. The only probably with taking a nap is it appears that I can no longer sleep at night. I accidentally took a two hour nap yesterday afternoon and then I wasn't able to fall asleep until almost 2am. I was only able to sleep for almost 4 hours before my bladder woke me up. I got an additional 45 minutes once Josh got up. But I normally get way more than 5 hours of sleep in a night.

I guess it's God's way of preparing me for midnight feedings but it would be nice to get some sort of sleep. We will see how today goes. I am going to really try not to nap today and keep super busy.

37 Weeks Day 3

No comments:

Post a Comment