Sunday, March 24, 2013

Crib - Stage 2

This afternoon Josh lowered G's crib to the next level. Her crib has three different settings. We moved it from stage 1 to 2. We figured since she is starting to crawl, sitting up well on her own, and starting to show interest in pulling up on things, it was time. We wanted to be on the save side of things.

It was definitely a sad moment for me. Usually I go in to check on her before I go to bed and give her another kiss goodnight. I am no longer able to bend over the side rail to do so. I will just have to give her extra kisses before I put her down for the night.

I just put her to bed for the first time in the lowered bed. Not sure she likes it either. Took me 30 minutes longer to get to down for the night. She would scream and scream but as soon as I picked her up, she cuddled in and went immediately to sleep. I guess she knew Mommy needed the chance to love on her a bit longer tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment