Highlights:
*She now waves hello and goodbye.
*She can go from laying down to sitting up. She had done this for a while but Josh never witness it. I don't think he believed me for a while that she could do it.
*After spending a week with her cousins, she is very interested in feeding herself. If I try to feed her wit a spoon, she just tries to grab it which flings food everywhere. I now have to think of foods that I can cook soft enough for her chew - bananas, strawberries, sweet potatoes, broccoli, puffs.
*She has 8 teeth. 4 on top and 4 on the bottom. It looks like we have a 3 month break before her first set of molars start to come in.
*She is getting close to sleeping through the night. By night I mean bedtime at 8pm to wake time at 8am.
*She is in size 3 diapers and size 9 month clothes. I anticipate that she will move up to 12 month clothes soon.
*She can finally put the pacifier in her mouth herself. Although it is usually upside down or sideways when she does it.
*She loves to babble. She's definitely got the B, D and M sounds down.
*She loves to take the DVDs off the shelf.
*We promoted her to the crawlers classroom on Sunday mornings at church
| Lunch at Fuddruckers in Atlanta |
![]() |
| Lemon tasting at Cinco de Mayo lunch |
![]() |
| Car ride back from Atlanta - She did great on the 10 hour trip |
![]() |
| Eating a whole strawberry |
![]() |
| At Daddy's soccer game. |
| My two loves |
![]() |
| Our kitchen helper |
![]() |
| Pacifier and animal soup |
| Happy Mother's Day! |
![]() |
| Beautiful dress my mom bought her |
![]() |
| Waving hello! |










No comments:
Post a Comment