Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Bra Size

***This post contains the word "bra". If you are not wanting to know too much personal information about me, please stop reading now****

Many expecting women and nursing moms have asked me what happen to my bra size after quitting nursing. Now I am finally able to give a more exact answer. Today I finally got fed up with still wearing my nursing bras and their inability to fit properly. After G's morning nap, she and I headed over to the Fair Oaks mall for a proper bra fitting. I stopped nursing in March and at some point in April was able to fit into my pre-pregnancy pants. Seems like things have returned to their new normal. The girl measured that I should be a 36DD. I tried on a few in that size but the cup size was still too big. The 36D was much more comfortable.

Stats:
Pre-pregnancy- 36C/sometimes 36D depending on style or brand
Pregnancy/Nursing - 36E
10 months postpartum - 36D

As you can see I pretty much went back to the size I was before. This is not the same for all women. Some get a smaller cup size but bigger band. Some get even smaller (I so wish that was me). Some never decrease from pregnancy/nursing sizing. But everyone is different. This is just my story and my experience. 

I still have about 10 to 15 more pounds that I would like to get rid of. Hopefully when/if I accomplish that goal the sizing will change again. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment