Praise God for such a happy, content baby!
Recently our conversations with strangers seems to take on the same pattern. It has gotten to the point that Josh and I can pretty much guess what they are going to say.
Oh what a cute baby
Oh I love that smile
Wow! Look at all those teeth!
Yes we know that she has a lot of teeth. She seems well ahead of the curve. I was looking at a chart I found that gave a timeline on when teeth are suppose to come in. G is usually a week a head of when the chart says the teeth should appear. For example, for the first set of bottom teeth is said they should cut through from 6-10 months. G cut the first one a week before she turned 6 months old.
Her first year molars are a completely different story. I thought we should expect to see them around her first birthday (I still need to blog about that). So when she started exhibiting her classic teething signs - waking up lots at night and a minor hunger strike - I was preparing myself for there arrival. We discovered this week that the top two molars and one of the bottom molars have cut through and the 4th and final one is well on its way. I checked my handy dandy chart. Bottom molars appear 14-18 months and top molars 13-19. At least a whole month ahead of schedule! Go baby G!

No comments:
Post a Comment