Yesterday Eleanor turned 5 months old. Since we were traveling back from Josh's grandfather funeral, I was unable to take the monthly pictures. So I took them today.
Newest tricks including rolling over. Front to back and so forth. She is all over the place. She's starting to stick her butt in the hair and push up really high on her arms, but never at the same point. Seems like she is desperate to crawl.
We are planning to start rice cereal soon and hopefully starting to wean her from breastmilk on to formula. She is a drooling mess and everything goes in her mouth. I'm thinking teeth will soon make there appearance. Genevieve cut her first tooth a week before she turned 6 months.
She's still not taking the pacifier. Not at all interested in it. Kinda wish she would take it to help her self-sooth herself. I'm thinking nap/sleep training is around the corner. She seems to still wake every 3 hours at night to eat.
 |
| Rolling everywhere - Even into G's house |
 |
| I foresee taking monthly pictures to become more difficult |
 |
| G was not interested in taking pictures with us today |
 |
| Choo-choo ride at the mall |
No comments:
Post a Comment