She is desperately trying to crawl. She gets up on hands and knees and then belly flops forward. I would be shocked if she isn't crawling by the end of the week.
Still no teeth but I bet those bottom two will be making their arrival soon.
On October 30 at 10pm, she had her last nursing session. She is fully on bottles and formula now. I do have some frozen breast milk stored up that she will get to have while it lasts. She is loving her rice cereal. She seems so excited by food. Today at lunch I was holding her on my lap and she kept giggling and kicking her legs every time the fork came near her. We are going to expand her menu options soon.
Genevieve has started calling her by her name. E-E-nor! She can't quite say it correct it though. It's so cute.




No comments:
Post a Comment