Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Eleanor - 10 Months Old

Hard to tell when/if Eleanor actually turned 10 months old since February 30 doesn't exist.

Eleanor is finally starting to sleep better. We completely changed her bed time routine and I think that has helped. Josh was gone for a 4 nights on a business trip and while he was gone she just seemed to get it. One night she slept for 9 hours straight without getting up to eat. At the time I thought God just knew that I needed her to sleep well while Josh was gone but she's continued sleeping well since his return.

Eleanor loves bath time. The routine is that Genevieve and I go into the bathroom and get the water running. Josh undresses Eleanor in the living room and then puts her on the carpet. She then crawls into the bathroom. She loves splashing around. She frequently crawls in there during the day and pulls up on the tub. We've had to start keeping the door shut to prevent her from playing in there.

Eleanor is cruising all around and pulling up on everything. I'm anticipating she will walk well ahead of when Genevieve did.

Eleanor still only has 2 teeth. I took Genevieve to the dentist for her first visit last week (a post for another day). The dentist said that when Genevieve comes back for her 3 year check up they want to start seeing Eleanor every 6 months too.

Taking these monthly pictures is getting challenging  
She clearly doesn't want to sit down




Can you see the curls starting to come in behind her ear?
Love baby leg chub

No comments:

Post a Comment