Yesterday our Indiana routes felt right at home in the South.
For days they had been talking about this nasty storm that was going to hit the south including Cartersville. Different models predicted different things but each was anticipating "major" accumulations. I do use major loosely. It was every thing from 3-5 inches to 6-8inches. I think in the end we ended up with about 4 inches.
I was completely dreading this. I hate snow. Pretty much always have in my adult life. Everyone freaks out about it. Which I don't quiet understand. And rush to cancel plans at the first hint of snow.
However, this time I got to look at it in a completely different light. The snow starting during Genevieve's nap time so by the time she woke up the ground was pretty much covered. She got so excited when she saw it. She just stared out the window and watched it. Soon after that Josh came home from work and took her outside to play. Eleanor was still napping so I watched from inside.
Genevieve had so much fun. Every time I saw her she had a huge smile on her face. I went outside to take a picture of the snowman and you could tell she was having a blast. There was so much joy and excitement in her face.
 |
| So excited to see the snow fall! |
 |
| Josh showing her how to make a snow ball |
 |
| Throwing her snow ball at Daddy's car |
 |
| Sitting on the bottom section of the snow man |
 |
| Snow covered neighborhood |
 |
| Standing on top of the bottom part of the snow man |
 |
| Snowman Chapman |
 |
| Josh laid down and said he needed a nap after playing in the snow. Genevieve laid down right next to him and said the same thing. |
No comments:
Post a Comment