Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Beginning of the Journey

In case you missed the official announcement on Facebook... WE ARE HAVING A BABY!! He or She is due July 24, 2012, which means I am currently 13 weeks along. What a huge answer to so many prayers. We are super excited.

To answer all your question. No, I never was sick. There were a couple of times when food tasted funny or when I was not very hungry, but no nausea or worse effects. Don't hate me too much. I have been super tired. Not as much anymore but it was really bad from about Thanksgiving to Christmas.

The baby's nickname is Cider. One of my lovely preschoolers thought of the name and it has just stuck with me.

I am just beginning to not fit into my regular clothes, mainly pants. Two fabulous friends of mine went shopping with me yesterday and helped me pick out a few pieces. Once I do laundry tomorrow, hopefully I will have a few more options. I am accepting donations of previously used maternity wear.

Psalm 127:3 - Children are a heritage from the Lord, offspring a reward from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment