



Above are Baby Cider's ultrasound pictures from our second appointment on January 13, 2012 - 12 weeks and 4 days.I think this when it sunk into Josh that we are having a baby. The second picture was actually the first one the doctor took (I don't quiet understand this whole uploading pictures to blogger nonsense). While looking at this view of Baby Cider, the doctor proceeded to count the baby's fingers for us. It is amazing to think that at only 12 weeks the baby already has fingers. Wow!
The third and fourth pictures are done in 4D, I believe. Towards the end of the appointment Baby Cider woke up from it's nap and we got to see it move around. I still do not feel it yet.
The doctor looked to see if he could tell us which gender Baby Cider is. I did not think I was far enough along for him to be able to see anything but Josh was interested in knowing. The doctor said he had a 70-30 guess it was a.... You'll have to wait and see if his prediction was correct.
The doctor did take look at Baby Cider's nose and took some measurements of it's neck flap to determine if there is any risk of Down's Syndrome. Baby Cider tested well within the normal ranges.
The doctor informed me that I'm not getting enough water - 80oz is my goal. That is a lot of water! And you know what happens when you drink a ton of water? You make many trips to the restroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment