Yesterday began week 14, which means I have official entered the second trimester.
Everyone keeps asking me how I am feeling. I am doing great, other than...
1. I am really tired. Although, it is a lot better than it was from Thanksgiving to Christmas. Part of that is probably my fault. I should go to bed earlier than my normal 10 to 10:30 but I never remember that until 10pm. I do occasionally take naps which are wonderful.
2. My hips/lower back are killing me. I have research it and talked to moms at preschool and they all say it is normal. I am experience it a bit early in the pregnancy but it is not unheard of. I am still in the process of researching and trying out possible ways to lesson the pain.
Two friends from church have loaned me their maternity clothes. I am completely overwhelmed with their generosity. It has been a huge pleasing to us. In fact, I got two huge trash bags full of clothes today. I need to going through and sorting the clothes tomorrow on my day off. Since I am not really showing yet, I do not have a strong need for maternity shirts. Obviously, I cannot wear shorts and capris in winter but will definitely need them closer to my due date.
26 weeks to go...
No comments:
Post a Comment