Didn't Use from Mommy's Bag
- Ziploc Bag- Couldn't find this when Josh was heading home so he just put the baby's hat in his pocket
- Slippers - I wore flip flops to the hospital so I just wore those around the room
- Nursing Pads - Milk didn't come in while I was in the hospital
- Suckers - Didn't even get around to buying these
- Clothes for Josh
- Hairdryer - Didn't even get packed or brought to the hospital
- PJs - I was really hot in the hospital so the thought of putting on long pants and a long shirt made me sweat even more
- Folder - Didn't even get packed. Josh put all of the papers we received in a special compartment in his laptop bag
- Nipple Shield - Fortunately I haven't had to use these yet
- Make Up - Didn't get packed but I did allow for pictures of me to be taken this time.
- Postpartum support belt - Didn't use this in the hospital. Tried it on the other day and hated how it moved my fat in to awkward places. Maybe a bigger size would be more comfortable. For now it's tucked in a drawer somewhere
Used from Mommy's Bag:
Didn't Use from Baby's Bag:
- Maternity Bras
- Toiletry Bag
- iPhone and Charger
- Laptop and Charger
- Going home outfit - Yoga pants and a shirt
- Underwear
- Flip flops for the shower
- Boppy - Loved having this at the hospital. Highly recommend.
- Wallet with insurance card and driver's license
- Viacord Donation Kit
Didn't Use from Baby's Bag:
- Blanket for trip home - Was a really warm day and trip home was really quick
- Newborn sticker - Didn't get around to taking these pictures in the hospital but did take them a few days late at home
- Pacifiers - I had a hard time getting her to nurse in the beginning while we were in the hospital so I didn't want to cause any confusion. She has since been introduced to the pacifier and seems to like it okay. We will see if Genevieve allows her to get attached to it.
Used from Baby's Bag:
- Outfit for baby to come home in - In fact I wish I had taken a couple more so she wouldn't have had to wear the hospital shirts. She seemed more comfortable in pjs.
- Onesie - Like above she seemed uncomfortable in the hospital shirts so we put her in the onesie I had packed for the "just born" pictures
No comments:
Post a Comment