Yesterday marked our 6th wedding anniversary. So hard to believe it's been six years. 6 addresses, 2 daughters, a move to Georgia - we are still going strong.
I am so grateful for the loving, caring man that God has partnered me with. He is a wonderful friend, husband, father, and provider. Here's to many more years together and hopefully not many more addresses.
Every year we take a picture on our wedding anniversary to put in a book. Ideally we'd like a picture in it for every year and then look back on it at our 50th wedding anniversary. Below is this years submission and a few other years. I can't seem to find years 1-3 on our external hard drive where we store are photos. (
Update: I found year 3 on my Facebook account and added it.)
 |
| June 14, 2014 |
 |
| June 14, 2013 |
 |
| June 14, 2012 |
 |
| June 14, 2011 |
 |
| June 14, 2008 |
No comments:
Post a Comment