Sunday, June 29, 2014

Two Little Quack Quacks

Last night was my first time bathing both girls (aka my two little quacks quacks) together.

Eleanor was in the baby bath tub in the regular bath tub while Genevieve played with her toys. First I bathed Eleanor then let her sit in the water while I bathed Genevieve. I did put a warm wash cloth on Eleanor and occasionally poured water on her to keep her warm.

This is our usual set-up but usually once I'm done with Eleanor, Josh comes in and bathes Genevieve while I get Eleanor ready for bed. However, last night Josh had some real estate phone calls to take care of.

The one tricky part was how to get both girls safely out of the tub. Luckily Eleanor's car seat was right outside the bathroom so I wrapped Eleanor in a towel and placed her in it while I dried off Genevieve.

So cute to see my two little quack quacks in the ducky towels together.

No comments:

Post a Comment