Eleanor is crawling all over the place. She is starting to pull herself up on to her knees. I'm thinking she will be walking by 10 months. Then our lives will be even crazier (although that doesn't seem quiet possible). She even got moved up to the crawling classroom at church last Sunday.
Eleanor is trying lots of new solids. So far we've tried peas, sweet potatoes and green beans. She has only liked the green beans. In fact she made herself throw up when she tried the peas. Maybe carrots or squash next?
Eleanor still isn't a great night time sleeper but I think we are making improvements. She went a stretch of 4 hours last night and 5 hours the night before that. I really think her poor sleeping is due to calorie intake during the day. She will only take 4 ounces from a bottle. If I prepare a 6 ounce bottle, she leaves exactly 2 ounces left in it. We are working on tricking her into drink more and hoping the solids help her. She does nap great during the day - 1 hour morning nap and 2 hour afternoon nap.
I don't think Genevieve is a fan of Eleanor getting into "her" things. We try to explain to her that all the toys are both of theirs but some like puzzles and crayons are too small for Eleanor to play with. So we must maintain a good balance of sharing yet teaching them to respect when someone says no. Fun times.
![]() |
| Not so easy to get her to stay still anymore |
![]() |
| I think they teamed up to make this more difficult |
![]() |
| Everybody was kung fu fighting |
![]() |
| Less than 10 pounds different. No idea how many inches. |







No comments:
Post a Comment