Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Both Grandma's

A couple of weekends ago both Josh's mom and my mom stayed with us. I really think Genevieve liked having them around. With all the visitors we've had since Eleanor's birth, I think she's adjusting to the coming and going of people and is more welcoming to them.

My mom was in town prior to a Christian women's conference held in Atlanta. Josh's mom was in town because she had a few days off and was hoping to be here for the birth of Josh's sister's baby. Josh's sister's in-laws were staying with her, so his mom stayed with us since we had an extra bed and room for her in the rec room in the basement.

Eleanor with Grandma Patty
Genevieve wanting Grandma Patty to chase her





Genevieve reading books with CC

We've enjoyed having guests around and are glad they've gotten to meet baby Eleanor. I'm definitely in need of a little break though particularly since I have washed the bedding from our last group of guests. 

No comments:

Post a Comment