Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Eleanor - Three Months Old

I think I always say this but time is sure going too quickly. Eleanor maybe my last baby so I'm trying to soak in and enjoy every moment.

Eleanor is doing really well holding her head up. If you are holding her, she wants to sit up straight or look over your shoulder but not lounge back.

Eleanor is smiling all the time, cooing at us when we talk to her and we think she even laughed once when Josh sneezed.

Eleanor has enjoyed going into her new Sunday school class while Josh and I are in church. The ladies enjoy rocking and snuggling her.

Eleanor (and Genevieve too) attended their first wedding a couple of weekends ago.

Eleanor still won't take a bottle. The little stinker! Josh is convinced that if we try every day for 2 weeks, she will eventually give in and take it. Today is day number 2 of this 2 week experiment.  We are hoping to go to a marriage conference in Chattanooga in October and leave the girls with Josh's mom. Obviously she will need to eat while we are gone so taking the bottle is necessary.

Tonight I am going to try having Eleanor sleep in her crib in her own room. She has been sleeping in our room in the pack n play. I've noticed that she has trouble staying asleep once Josh gets up. Hopefully her own room will help her get more shut eye.


I asked Genevieve if she wanted to take pictures with Eleanor. She said yes and laid down on the blanket even though Eleanor was in the chair

My 3 babies

 




Tummy time and learning about Sophie

Genevieve likes to play with the sticker when I'm done

No comments:

Post a Comment