Saturday, July 26, 2014

God Gave Me You


Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday dear Genevieve!
Happy Birthday to You!

Last week my oldest baby turned two. The last two years have seemed to flown by. I really don't know where the time has gone.

Last weekend we were also celebrating the wedding of my second cousin. During the reception, Genevieve pulled me on to the dance floor. Blake Shelton's song "God Gave Me You" took on a whole knew meaning as I danced with the birthday girl.

Cause God gave me you for the ups and downs
God gave me you for the days of doubt
And for when I think I lost my way
There are no words here left to say; it's true
God gave me you
Gave me you

I am so blessed that God gave me this sweet little girl. Even as we are entering the time of terrible twos, I'm excited to take this journey with this precious gift from God.

I love you baby girl! Happy 2nd Birthday Genevieve!

No comments:

Post a Comment