Baby number two's monogram items have arrived...
She can official come now. Well maybe not now. I'm a little over 35 weeks so everyone would probably prefer if she held off her arrival for a few more weeks. As miserable and uncomfortable as I am, I know that it's best for her to stay put in there for a few more weeks to give everything a little longer to develop and for her to gain more weight.
Pray for us all in these last weeks. There is so much that I feel like needs to get done before her arrival but my energy level is low. Pray for a smooth, safe delivery. Pray for a healthy, happy baby number two. Pray for us as we transition to a family of four. Pray for Genevieve too specifically as she adjust to the big sister roll and has to share Mommy and Daddy's addition.
No comments:
Post a Comment