This afternoon we had our appointment with the ultrasound specialist. It was a big odd. There was a nurse and an ultrasound tech in the actual room with me then once it was over we Skyped with a doctor for the results.
Good news, there is every indication that baby number two is a healthy little girl with a small head. And no indication that the small head is a problem or will be a problem in the future. Praise the Lord! No further ultrasounds or tests will be needed.
I joked that since Genevieve and Josh have huge heads and look identical that maybe this baby will resemble me and my tiny head. But those Chapman genes are strong, so I doubt it.
I did have to fill out a ton of paperwork. While I was doing that the nurse and ultrasound tech gave us some great recommendations for places to eat. I left the appointment starving.
No comments:
Post a Comment